At Edgemont Athletic we value, outstanding hospitality, safety, and cleanliness. As such all of our Kids Club staff members are certified in CPR, First Aid and have undergone police background checks.
Edgemont Athletic provides childminding for infants to school aged children.
For the convenience of our members, we have built the Kids Club so members can continue a healthy and active lifestyle and have peace of mind their little ones are being cared for.
- Parents may not leave the club while their children are in our care.
- Children who show symptoms of illness will not be allowed in.
- Children must be signed out of Kids Club by the same person who signed them in, and picture ID may be requested.
- Visits are limited to 90 minutes.
- Children are not allowed in the locker room, group fitness studio or on the gym floor.
- Soothers, bottles, sippy cups, and comfort items are permitted, however must be labelled.
- Snacks, stroller, and toys from home are not permitted.
- Clean indoor shoes or socks are required.
- Parents will be paged if their child is “missing” them too much or needs changing.
- Kids Club reserve the right to remove a child perceived to pose a danger to themselves or others and must be picked up immediately upon request, and or may refuse service if rules are not followed.
- Kids Club reserves the right to call Emergency Services (ambulance) at the members cost if it determines, in its sole discretion, that such action is required.
- Management is not responsible for members’ property or their children’s property if it is, lost, stolen, or damaged in Kids Club or on Edgemont Athletic premises.
- The above rules are subject to change without notice.
We appreciate your understanding and can’t wait to welcome your child!
Click below to book Kids Club